• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Inazuma Eleven: Ares Soccer RPG Delayed to Next Spring Under New Title

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artanis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:18 am Reply with quote
It's unfortunate, but at this point I was expecting another delay.

Hopefully the localized version won't be too far from the Japanese release.

I wonder if we're going to ever get an Orion no Kokuin game now!
Expias

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:47 pm Reply with quote
Maybe since it's now only L-5 they can really bang it out? After the anime I'm just not sure about the series. There wasn't much to Ares or Orion and at this point things are just.... I don't think they even released Galaxy outside of Japan?
Artanis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:20 am Reply with quote
They could, but I saw a very odd screenshot in the posted JP blog. If you look at it and then at the latest trailer, it looks a compeltely different game and the graphics seems to have been toned down considerebly.
Now, I LOVE the 3DS games and they obviously don't have the great graphic the old trailer for this game had, but still it would be quite a disappointment if they toned it down so much. In any case, I will play it because I love I11! Very Happy

On Galaxy, yeah, they haven't due to a silly legal issue they had to fight (and won) for two years. Unless they re-release it on another platform (Android/Switch?), we might be out of luck Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1