• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun' Anime Season 2 Premieres Next April

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:23 pm Reply with quote
Didn't we already know this? The original announcement said Spring 2021. Spring anime starts in April lol
LiteMangime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:05 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Didn't we already know this? The original announcement said Spring 2021. Spring anime starts in April lol

I think this was their excuse to show off the new visual, not complaining as the visual is awesome. Even if it isn't, with everything that's going on right now, I think remembering release dates for anime is the least of everyone's worries. I'm glad that anything news wise is being posted, this series rekindled my inner shota spirit that's been douse with the newer stuff, coupled with it coming out every Saturday during its run, I actually have an ire for over hyper-activeness on nostalgia, but this series brought a breath of fresh air of yester-year to me, so much so that I binge the manga after only episode 2 aired.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1