• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kengo Hanazawa's I am a Hero Manga Gets Complete Digital Edition With New Epilogue Chapter

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Hansond Jaysond Lee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:24 am Reply with quote
Such a shame the manga ended the way it did. This was legit one of the best zombie manga I've ever read up until like the last 20 chapters or so. I'm not expecting much from this new epilogue. All I wanted is just a better closure.
R. Kasahara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:32 am Reply with quote
I liked the ending-- it was fitting given the tone of the rest of the series-- but I also want to read this new chapter. Wonder if Dark Horse will publish it in some form.
pachy_boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:24 am Reply with quote
After seeing the kick-ass Shinsuke Sato movie, I naturally had to read the manga and see how the story expanded beyond where the movie ended. Much to my surprise, almost all the characters I actually cared about didn't make it and pretty much all the characters I really didn't care for were the ones to survive (was I seriously supposed to root for the manga-ka who admitted to being a serial groper?). I guess it's a way of defying predictions and ensuring that readers didn't know what to expect, but as a result of this specific case I did not experience the payoff like I did with the movie, so I'm just sticking with that version, since I don't know what if any difference this epilogue will make.
russ869

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:07 pm Reply with quote
This is one manga that could definitely use an epilogue. The ending was quite anticlimactic.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1