• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sony Denies Bloomberg's Report that PS4 Production is Continuing in 2022 to Make Up for PS5 Sh

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greed1914

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:36 pm Reply with quote
The consoles already being planned for production makes more sense than the story that it would help make up for supply of PS5s. About the only way that made sense to me is if Sony was trying to sell systems to people that just had to have a Playstation and for whatever reason didn't care which it was.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:58 pm Reply with quote
If it’s the slim like I’ve heard instead of the pro then yeah they’re selling 4’s to people who just need to have them and don’t care which one.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Why do people keep believing Bloomberg? This feels like this keeps happening. Like how many times did they report on the Switch Pro that turned out to be bogus?
yro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:59 pm Reply with quote
Bloomberg doesn't seem to have a clue about the Japanese video game market...
PS3s and PS3 games continued to be popular in Japan well into the PS4's cycle. They should do some research lmao.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1