• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Black Clover: Sword of the Wizard King Film's English-Subtitled Trailer Highlights Asta

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 10:20 pm Reply with quote
Looks like the big cool moment of the movie is spoiler[Asta dual-wielding his and Yuno's swords.]
Ultimate N

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 5:51 pm Reply with quote
I want to be hyped for this movie and by all accounts it's looking really solid, but I just can't be hyped knowing that I won't get to see it in a movie theater. With how many anime movies we've seen get released the fact I couldn't see one of my favorite anime series getting this treatment just feels so wrong to me. I don't know if I should blame Netflix for doing their usual bullshit, or if I should blame Crunchyroll for not caring enough about the IP to license it and release it in theaters
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 8:28 pm Reply with quote
I don't know why Netflx is being so super tight lipped about the English dub for this movie when it's just a few weeks away.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1