• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Game Reveals New Promo Video, Theme Song Artists, July 6 Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryujin99

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 11:50 pm Reply with quote
I normally don't worry about this much, but I really hope that someone among the various streaming licensing companies decides to license and stream this one.

Having played the game, I'm really looking forward to the anime, so I'd be really bummed if someone doesn't end up streaming it.
Daze3x

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 11:35 am Reply with quote
I didn't really enjoy the game much. The farming was boring and the combat felt strangely unresponsive. I did like the concept though, so I'm still excited for this anime. Seems like something I would enjoy more as an anime.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:14 pm Reply with quote
It looks like a great adaption of the game.

I can only hope that whoever licenses and streams it, if the dub it, also gets the English cast back (especially Laura Post as Sakuna).
Greed1914

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 1:05 pm Reply with quote
Ryujin99 wrote:
I normally don't worry about this much, but I really hope that someone among the various streaming licensing companies decides to license and stream this one.

Having played the game, I'm really looking forward to the anime, so I'd be really bummed if someone doesn't end up streaming it.

Same. I enjoyed the game way more than expected, and it would be nice to see it get more exposure here.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1