• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Man Arrested for Uploading Minami-ke Onto Video Site

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quote
Man, people are just going uploading (and apparently getting caught it seems) quite often these days.

I think I actually watched that series years ago. Not sure what ever happened to the series, I forgot the name of the series up until recently. When you watch several series, it's sometimes hard to keep track of each and every one of them at times.
kamanashi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Teriyaki Terrier wrote:
Man, people are just going uploading (and apparently getting caught it seems) quite often these days.

I think I actually watched that series years ago. Not sure what ever happened to the series, I forgot the name of the series up until recently. When you watch several series, it's sometimes hard to keep track of each and every one of them at times.

I know what you mean, that's why I am glad there are anime list sies you can use to keep track.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:21 pm Reply with quote
kamanashi wrote:
Teriyaki Terrier wrote:

I know what you mean, that's why I am glad there are anime list sies you can use to keep track.

Well I just go off memory and if I can't recall the name of the series, either I research it or write if off as the series didn't keep my interest.

I do have somewhat of a list of anime I watch here, but I don't really keep it updated that often these days.

But then again, I read manga more than I watch anime these days because the manga industry has really changed in the last seven years. Much more original series these days, as well as comedic manga.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1