• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 1st Berserk Anime Film's Special Preview Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x_silversurfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 am Reply with quote
Really excited for this, Speculation on quality? Or any responses from those actually in Japan that can see it?

I know it will be a long while before it is released to America, but I can't wait... Just wish I had the money for a plane trip to Japan :/
Ifrit30

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:57 am Reply with quote
x_silversurfer wrote:
Really excited for this, Speculation on quality? Or any responses from those actually in Japan that can see it?

There are still ~ 2 days to go until the movie is released in the Japanese theaters.

For me the Image Quality looks 50% bad and 50% good/superb, for instance the CGi on the large battles looks really bad, but on the other hand scenes like the fight between Guts and Zodd looks really amazing.
GhostShell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 pm Reply with quote
Haven't seen anything but the promos, but I really like what I've seen so far. I'll be curious to see how long each of the three movies are.
RyoGTO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:01 pm Reply with quote
GhostShell wrote:
Haven't seen anything but the promos, but I really like what I've seen so far. I'll be curious to see how long each of the three movies are.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-11-21/berserk-anime-2nd-3rd-films-to-open-in-2012

Film 1: ~80min
Film 2: ~100min
Film 3: ~110min
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1