Interest Jump Manga Creators Draw Messages for Quake Victims
posted on 2011-03-27 08:33 EDT by Egan Loo
The official website of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine posted messages from 11 of its manga creators to victims of the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake (Higashi Nihon Daishinsai) disaster on Friday. The messages are from the following creators (from left to right, top to bottom):
- Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball)
- Tite Kubo (Bleach)
- Osamu Akimoto (Kochira Katsushika-ku Kamearikouen-mae Hashutsujo)
- Kenta Shinohara (Sket Dance)
- Ryūhei Tamura (Beelzebub)
- Kenji Sakaki (ǝnígmǝ)
- Katsutoshi Murase (Dois Sol)
- Naoki Iwamoto (magico)
- Shōta Sakaki (Sengoku Armors)
- Akira Amano (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Kōji Ōishi (Inumaru Dashi—)
Thanks to Daniel Zelter for the news tip.
[Via Akemi Takada]
Update: Bleach message's wallpaper and link to animated version added.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history
Available Now: One Week Friends - Graineliers -
So I'm A Spider, So What? - A Terrified Teacher At Ghoul School - Angels of Death - Shiver - Splatoon - Astra Lost in Space - Neo Parasyte M - Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card - and much more! ― Welcome to Anime News Network's Fall Manga Guide! You may have see...