Maken-Ki! Cast Adds Rie Tanaka, Rina Satou, Others
posted on by Jennifer Sherman
The official website for the Maken-Ki! television anime listed six new cast members on Wednesday.
Additional cast is as follows:
- Rie Tanaka as Medea Demitora
- Rina Satou as Minerva Murtha
- Mariya Ise as Syria Ootsuka
- Satomi Akesaka as Yang Ming
- Rina Hidaka as Aililou Finnian, Lilou Finnian
- Makoto Yasumura as Akaya Kodai
As an adaptation of Hiromitsu Takeda's original manga, the action romantic comedy premiered in Japan on October 4. Funimation and NicoNico are currently streaming Maken-Ki!. The first Blu-ray Disc/DVD volume for the series will include bonus anime extras when it ships on December 22.
The story centers around Takeru Ōyama, a boy enrolled in an elite school where the girls (and boys) fight with mysterious powers called Maken. The student body includes the enigmatic girl Kodama, a girl named Inaho who calls herself Takeru's fiancée, and his childhood friend Haruko.