Persona 4 Game Gets Stage Play in Tokyo Next March
posted on by Egan Loo
The newly formed production company Marvelous AQL announced on Monday that a stage play adaptation of Index's popular PlayStation 2 game Persona 4 has been green-lit. Visualive Persona 4 will run from March 15 to March 20 at the Sunshine Theatre in Tokyo's Ikebukuro district.
The cast is as follows:
- Toru Baba as Protagonist
- Takahisa Maeyama as Yōsuke Hanamura
- Minami Tsukui as Chie Satonaka
- Risa Yoshiki as Yukiko Amagi
- Jyoji Saotome as Daisuke Nagase
- Motohiro Ota as Kou Ichijō
- Masashi Taniguchi as Ryōtarō Dōjima
- Masami Itō as Tōru Adachi
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Kuma (original voice from game)
Voice actor Shintarō Asanuma is writing and directing the play, and Shutaro Oku is credited with directing the footage used in the production. Shunsuke Wada composed the music.
The company Marvelous AQL just came into existence last month. The media production company Marvelous Entertainment had announced in May that it would be merging with the game publisher AQ Interactive and the mobile app developer Liveware.
[Via Moe Ota-News Sokuhō]
Update: More information added.
Image © Index Corporation/Marvelous AQL, Eplus
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history