Comic Rush Magazine Moves from Print to All-Digital
posted on by Egan Loo
The editors of Comic Rush magazine announced on Wednesday that the magazine will move from print to a completely electronic format. The March issue, which just shipped on Wednesday, will be the final print issue from the publisher JIVE Ltd., and the first all-digital issue will debut on March 1.
Future issues will be available on personal computers, Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod touch devices, and Android smartphones on the 1st of every month for 450 yen (about US$5.50). The current March issue is already available for free on the official computer website for the new digital edition. The iPad/iPhone version is slated for mid- to late February, while the Android version is slated for March 1.
The magazine currently publishes the following titles:
- Imusanjo's Bushitsu no Dwarf-chan
- Yoshihisa Inoue's Maru Dere
- Yūichi Hasegawa's Yuusha Raideen spinoff God Bird
- Hanamaru Nanto's Shinyaku Ōkami ga Kuru!
- Renga Kijima's Brafman Over Boost
- KEI's Copyhan: Saya to Sayu no Daisakusen
- Yasuyuki Tsurugi's Tama Hime
- Hidetaka Kakei's Tona-Gura!
- Yūya Kurokami and Karuna Kanzaki's Shinakoi
- Kaoru Mizuhara and Takashi Konno's Voice Actress's Theater Papaion! Mizuhara-san
- Samui Kitagawa and Maika Netsu's Hokuto-chan no Nanatsuboshi
- Miyao Nekoyama's Aku no Meshitsukai
- Masahiro Takatani's Denki no Hanayome
- Koha Hakoda's Brush Up
- Aya Tsutsumi's Akuma de Moteru ×××
- Monta Tokita's Mimi Mimic
- Ashita Morimi's Cocoa no Kekkon Internet Marriage
- Motoo Koyama's Ozanari Dungeon Tactics
The March issue features a Shinakoi cover by special guest artist Mutsumi Inomata to mark the release of the manga's fourth volume.
Source: Comic Natalie