Studio Trigger's 1st Inferno Cop Short Streamed
posted on 2012-12-25 07:00 EST by Egan Loo
Studio Trigger, the new anime studio co-founded by director Hiroyuki Imaishi (Dead Leaves, Gurren Lagann, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt), began streaming first episode from the new Inferno Cop work on the Anime Bancho YouTube channel on Tuesday.
The staff includes:
- Supervisor: Hiroyuki Imaishi
- Concept Design: Shigeto Koyama (Gurren Lagann, Eureka Seven, Star Driver)
- Plot Development: Hiromi Wakabayashi (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Gurren Lagann)
- Series Director: Akira Amemiya (animation director on Gurren Lagann, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)
- Production: Studio TRIGGER
The story deals with those in this world who dwell in the dark, invisible to the naked eye. From time to time, these figures bare their fangs and attack people. Inferno Cop is a messenger of justice who came from the depths of hell to protect people from them.