Studio Ghibli Screenings at Prince Charles Cinema in September
posted on by Andrew Osmond
The Prince Charles cinema in London's Leicester Square has confirmed that it will continue its screenings of Studio Ghibli's films in September. All the screenings are subtitled, as are the cinema's current screenings of From Up on Poppy Hill on Monday to Thursday this week (August 19-22).
- The cinema will screen Arrietty on Sunday September 1 at 6.15 p.m.
- It will screen Kiki's Delivery Service on Sunday September 8 at 6.15 p.m.
- It will screen Whisper of the Heart on Sunday September 15 at 6.15 p.m.
- It will screen Ponyo on Sunday September 22 at 6.15 p.m.
- In addition, the cinema will screen Katsuhiro Otomo's steampunk action film Steamboy on Tuesday September 17 at 6.25 p.m. Like the Ghibli screenings, this screening is described as subtitled, and as the full 126-minute version.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history