• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Former ImaginAsian Execs Put Gundam, TokiKake, Boys on the Run on VOD

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam Murai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:32 pm Reply with quote
I'm really happy to see someone offering anime on VOD besides FUNimation (or The Anime Network, for that matter, since both are the only ones handling it on-demand). That's not a slight towards them and they do host titles from other distributors, but it's still good to see another player in the mix, as well as a few more Bandai Ent. titles being made available (FUNimation carries a few leftovers from Comcast's Anime Select section). Nice to see the recent Tokikake live-action film alongside the anime version, too, so hopefully they will get some additional attention. I also hope that Asian Crush is successful and continues to grow from here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
slickwolfie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quote
I was looking for Asian Crush movies on Comcast VOD, but had no luck. Has anyone seen this on other cable providers?
Slick
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1