• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Full Moon's Tanemura Draws Idol Group Fudanjuku Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
st_owly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 am Reply with quote
Will she be working on 2 series at once or is Sakura Hime finished/going on hiatus?
Myaow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:14 am Reply with quote
Weird and cute! Not at all what I think most of us were expecting from her new series, but it's cool to see Arina try new things! I don't think she's ever written a manga that focuses primarily on male characters.
kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:33 am Reply with quote
st_owly wrote:
Will she be working on 2 series at once or is Sakura Hime finished/going on hiatus?

Two at once unless she suddenly announces a hiatus for SHK. It's on the Ribon site for being in the August issue (out July). It could go on hiatus after that, but for a series that's going to be in Margaret for 4 months tops (7 chapters=7 issues=3.5 months), I doubt she'll put it on hiatus. Chapters in Margaret are usually shorter anyway, and with the number of assistants Arinacchi supposedly has she'll be fine.

I'm most interesting in whether she'll treat the members as males or crossdressing females. Also in the chances of this getting licensed by Viz...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1