• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Street Fighter x Tekken's TGS, Pandora Trailers Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freakmasta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quote
I'm really down for this game (Lili x Sagat). Looks entertaining. "Evil" mode, Smash Bros. mode, etc. etc. CLEARLY better than UMvC3.
Taiyz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:49 am Reply with quote
I think that Scramble Mode is more comparable to Guilty Gear Isuka...

Arc System Works' game based on Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan seems more along the lines of Smash Bros.

I'm just hoping that Pandora isn't as ridiculous as X-Factor. It's certainly got the worst name of the two; a box that the scientists named Pandora, huh. Inspiring!

Personally I just like the idea of a co-operative fighting game; I'm curious if this is the first one ever (I'm not counting games like SB and GGI because they feature free-for-all.)

Can't wait to pair up with a buddy and take on the world!

I'd be nice if tournaments recognized Dual Battles as a separate category (I'm not sure if Scramble Mode will be balanced enough, but DBs should be!)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
sainta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:06 am Reply with quote
Street Fighter and Tekken will have a story mode?! and where's Jin?
Freakmasta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quote
If there's a button to TURN AROUND, then yeah, this game would be closer to Isuka (which I hated). But more info on Pandora, if you activate it and you don't KO your opponent within the Pandora time limit, you get KO'd yourself. So HIGH risk-high reward system.
bob_loblaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quote
I'm tempering any enthusiasm I may have, until Capcom's 'Karin' is confirmed with a trailer.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1