• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Queen's Blade: Rebellion's Tarnyang & Sainyang Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheZeonicFront

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 am Reply with quote
So I guess Sainyang is officially a girl now. Shame. I thought they were more interesting when she was a trap.
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:53 am Reply with quote
Glad to know it's on AT-X. Can't let censorship get in the way of PLOT.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:56 am Reply with quote
"The twin sisters..."

They certainly don't look the same age. Although being an anime, we only have height and (cough) other physical development to judge by.
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 am Reply with quote
TheAncientOne wrote:
"The twin sisters..."

They certainly don't look the same age. Although being an anime, we only have height and (cough) other physical development to judge by.

Just because they're twins doesn't necessarily mean they have to look the same. Could be fraternal twins.

This can't come fast enough.
ConanSan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
Lord knows there's so little plot that even the slightest whiff of Williams Street approved digital paint would render it unintelligible.
shukero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:

Your are rig... wait... plot? What plot? All I see are boobs and crotch shots O-o/

Although I can't say to take my joke seriously; since I only watched the first episode of the first anime. I was already tempted to turn it off before that girl shot acid out of her boobs; after that I turned it off.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:56 am Reply with quote
Lynx Amali wrote:

Just because they're twins doesn't necessarily mean they have to look the same. Could be fraternal twins.

I'm well aware of the difference between identical/paternal and fraternal twins, but as I stated, they don't even appear to be the same age.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:40 am Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:

true but this storyline is gonna have a lot of people confused like me. According to the news it takes place 4 years after the original queens blade series. So is this the sequel to Queens Blade: The Evil Eye? Or is this a spinoff?

Cause if it's a sequel , how in the holy high hell did Leina became a tyrant of all things? i would expect her two sisters might , especially the extremely spoiled,bratty , stark raving lesbian Elena , but not her.

Unless Rebellion is some kinda spinoff , it's gonna have a massive headache of confusion for those that have watched the previous two season.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gon*Gon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 am Reply with quote
I can't be the only one who doesn't like the music in the trailers. They're all so...out of place sounding. Shouldn't it be something more "fantasy" sounding?

Quote:
Cause if it's a sequel , how in the holy high hell did Leina became a tyrant of all things? i would expect her two sisters might , especially the extremely spoiled,bratty , stark raving lesbian Elena , but not her.

I genuinely hope Reina does become a tyrant somehow. It would be pretty entertaining....
Plus make me imagine what Megaman Zero would be like if it became an anime....and had all the sci-fi elements taken out....and had everyone turn into a girl.....
jr240483

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Gon*Gon wrote:
I can't be the only one who doesn't like the music in the trailers. They're all so...out of place sounding. Shouldn't it be something more "fantasy" sounding?

Quote:

I genuinely hope Reina does become a tyrant somehow. It would be pretty entertaining....
Plus make me imagine what Megaman Zero would be like if it became an anime....and had all the sci-fi elements taken out....and had everyone turn into a girl.....

I aure as hell wont. cause i would expect Elena to become a tyrant, but Leina's way too much like her mother to become one.

Then again you do have a point of the whole megaman zero aspect. they did make X a tryant after all and it worked kinda well though it felt weird.

TheZeonicFront wrote:
So I guess Sainyang is officially a girl now. Shame. I thought they were more interesting when she was a trap.

I FOR ONE AM GLAD SHE WONT BE ONE!!!

I had way too many bad memoires of getting fooled by the two most imfamous trap characters ( Bridget from GGX & Haku from Naruto )

at least this time there wont be any mistakes. thank god.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1