• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Starchild Reveals K Anime Project

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:20 am Reply with quote
I got excited for a split second when I saw this on my news feed. I read it as "K-on" because im re-watching it and had hopes for more Azusa >.<

Oh well. Starchild usually doesnt fail me, so I have good expectations for whatever this is
Apollo-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:00 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
I got excited for a split second when I saw this on my news feed. I read it as "K-on" because im re-watching it and had hopes for more Azusa >.<

Oh well. Starchild usually doesnt fail me, so I have good expectations for whatever this is
More Azusa? Silly person, that's not how you say "Yui"! Just kidding, just kidding!

Hmm, I'm really curious as to what the flipping-ding-dong "K" could even be. The sheer ambiguity is enough to make me excited!
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:07 am Reply with quote
Apollo-kun wrote:
Kougeru wrote:

More Azusa? Silly person, that's not how you say "Yui"! Just kidding, just kidding!

Hmm, I'm really curious as to what the flipping-ding-dong "K" could even be. The sheer ambiguity is enough to make me excited!

Bwahahaha! Props for the K-On! joke, my good sir. Props.

Anyhoo, since there's absolutely zero info as of yet, I can't really comment on this series/movie/OVA/whathaveyou 'til later, so for now I'm set to mildly-curious-and-hopeful.
poonk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:24 am Reply with quote
Laughing I read it as "Korean anime" (as in K-drama, K-pop, K-idol) which sort of tells you where my head is at lately. Oh dear.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:41 am Reply with quote
Apollo-kun wrote:

Maybe if they add a 3rd "K" in B&W, it'd make more sense! Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1