• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Samuria deeper kyo comment

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkullKnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:38 am Reply with quote
I picked up the first volume and sort of flipped through it and read a few parts. The biggest difference I've seen are the enemies. THEY DIDN'T CHANGE INTO MONSTERS! sorry but that was my biggest complaint with the first volume release of the anime. They all changed into something, it was annoying. I don't know if further in the manga they do but I can't seen to shake the monster crap. Anybody notice this?
miaka89

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 4:49 am Reply with quote
I thought it was pretty strange too. The manga has a different beginning..it didn't show any scenes of the meteor right? I didn't get the chance read the whole manga but I was totally surprised how different it was compared to the anime.
They should of shown those freaky monster to appear once in a great while.
ReverendPain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:24 am Reply with quote
The anime and the manga are very very different. I've read a few volumes of the manga before it was liscensed and as far as i saw it had no monsters. the anime was a huge disappointment because, well it just kinda sucked. Manga is way better because while it is a bit far fetched, it somewhat approaches reality.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1