• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Luna Haruna Sings Monogatari Series 2nd Season Anime's Ending

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AbZeroNow

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:45 am Reply with quote
Not surprised that this series has the same timeslot that Nisemonogatari had, and that it's taking Oreimo 2's timeslot.

I imagine that this will do 40k+. I'll probably watch it eventually but between Araragi the child molester and Hitagi the yandere "tsundere-chan" I probably don't have much reason to watch it. Hope Shinobu or Nadeko gets lots of screen time.
HikariProject

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:00 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know if Claris is singing the opening? They did a good job with Nise and it would be nice to see them back.
0seveN

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:22 am Reply with quote
HikariProject wrote:
Does anyone know if Claris is singing the opening? They did a good job with Nise and it would be nice to see them back.

Claris sang the ending. The Monogatari OPs have all been the series' voice actresses.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:35 am Reply with quote
0seveN wrote:
HikariProject wrote:

Claris sang the ending. The Monogatari OPs have all been the series' voice actresses.

So they all sound the same.......... j/k
BlizDK

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:03 am Reply with quote
0seveN wrote:
HikariProject wrote:

He never said that ClariS did the OP for Nisemonogatari.
Kreion

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:10 am Reply with quote
BlizDK wrote:
0seveN wrote:
HikariProject wrote:

He never said that ClariS did the OP for Nisemonogatari.

And all he did was point out that they did the ending before so wouldn't be likely to do the opening this time. Plus I like the fact that all the Op's are done by the voice actresses, thus far they've all been good.

Even if that were to change (which I would hate) ClairiS aren't really suitable for the OP here, I think they're a bit to lively...and if we're going of ED's form the series I by far prefer the one by Supercell to the one by ClairiS.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1