• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles' N. American Release Previewed in Videos

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurohei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:36 am Reply with quote
You know, that hope trailer would have been so much more epic for me if Symphonia had nostalgia on its side, however I only started playing tales games like 3 years ago, so instead, it was just cool.
monkeysrumble

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:00 am Reply with quote
My body is ready.
InuNaruPokeAlchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:55 am Reply with quote
My life has been leading up to this day...

Soon the Collectors Edition shall be MINE! Twisted Evil
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:13 pm Reply with quote
Totally ready for this to come out.
se37

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:52 pm Reply with quote
As much as it pains me I was unable to get Collectors Edition and only the normal edition. By the time I realized that the game was close to coming out I was unable to get the Collectors Edition. I just hope the DLC is on the normal ones since I like the DLC for he Tales games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
DeathScytheRuler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:38 am Reply with quote
se37 wrote:
As much as it pains me I was unable to get Collectors Edition and only the normal edition. By the time I realized that the game was close to coming out I was unable to get the Collectors Edition. I just hope the DLC is on the normal ones since I like the DLC for he Tales games.

The only place I found that was selling the collector's edition was GameStop (last fall). Amazon didn't have any, and the Namco Bandai shop didn't have any either. If the NB shop ran out, they would have made an announcement but they didn't say they had any to begin with (at least not that I could find).
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:31 am Reply with quote
DeathScytheRuler wrote:
The only place I found that was selling the collector's edition was GameStop (last fall). Amazon didn't have any, and the Namco Bandai shop didn't have any either. If the NB shop ran out, they would have made an announcement but they didn't say they had any to begin with (at least not that I could find).

I kept refreshing the Namco Bandai Europe page once every day until the Limited Edition appeared for pre-order (regular edition pre-orders opened up before that).
se37

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:16 am Reply with quote
DeathScytheRuler wrote:
se37 wrote:

Back then, I wasn't interested in getting Tales of Symphonia again since I've got the Gamecube version & Wii version. However, when I heard it would have the Japanese voices on them (because the skits are much funnier with the voices for example) I decided to go into it. I had money issues for pre-ordering and when I could Pre-order it was sold out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1