• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japanese Comic Ranking, September 29-October 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sobe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quote
KYAAA MORE HAIKYUU ANIME AND YAOI DJ PLEASE! Twisted Evil
Ali07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:38 pm Reply with quote
Nice to see Nisekoi in the top 10. Though, could've been top 5, but the limited edition sales are counted on their own. I do wonder what the difference in price is between the normal and DVD version of this volume, as there's a massive 110k difference between the sales numbers.
bigivel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:
Nice to see Nisekoi in the top 10. Though, could've been top 5, but the limited edition sales are counted on their own. I do wonder what the difference in price is between the normal and DVD version of this volume, as there's a massive 110k difference between the sales numbers.

Nisekoi normal edition costs 432 yen(around 3.99 dollars), like every normal Jump Comics edition volume.
Nisekoi special edition with the DVD costs 540 yen(around 42.52 dollars), basically the price of a normal DVD.
Chipp12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:09 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction

I should definitely check this out thanks to that title.
Ali07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:27 am Reply with quote
bigivel wrote:
Ali07 wrote:

Nisekoi normal edition costs 432 yen(around 3.99 dollars), like every normal Jump Comics edition volume.
Nisekoi special edition with the DVD costs 540 yen(around 42.52 dollars), basically the price of a normal DVD.

Thanks for that! Explains the difference in sales numbers. Laughing
bigivel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:53 am Reply with quote
bigivel wrote:
Ali07 wrote:

Oops, the 540 is in reality 4600 and so it is 4600 yen that is 42.52 dollars and not 540 yen.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1