• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hyperdimension Neptunia Give-Away

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nepped Waifu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:44 am Reply with quote
Really excited for this one! Good luck to everyone who enters and may the puddings be ever in your flavor! Very Happy
Xionea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:52 am Reply with quote
Well, I got an error when I entered, and then when I went to retry it said I already entered, so... I'm hoping it worked, because I would love a shot at this.

I just recently became extremely obsessed with the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, just bought both mk2 and Re;birth2 after 100%ing Re;birth1. I don't have V yet, so this would be incredible to win (and signed by the voice actors, no less!).

Fingers crossed, and good luck to anyone who enters and wins!
Asrialys

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:06 am Reply with quote
Xionea wrote:
Well, I got an error when I entered, and then when I went to retry it said I already entered, so... I'm hoping it worked, because I would love a shot at this.

Same thing happened to me. Hope we were entered.
Levonr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:28 am Reply with quote
I'll try again later, maybe its not fully set up yet.

Xionea wrote:
and then when I went to retry it said I already entered, so...

Oh crap.
Kurohei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:55 am Reply with quote
I already own most of the Neptunia releases, but hey, Melissa Fahn's signature would be pretty awesome.
Greed1914

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:17 am Reply with quote
Xionea wrote:

I also received an error, but I checked the comments before submitting again just in case this was a common thing. I'm hoping that it's just the acknowledgment page that has the issue.
johnmp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:35 pm Reply with quote
yah
Polycell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:07 pm Reply with quote
I already have this game(though not the sound track), but I'm a sucker for contests and a signed copy's just too much to resit.
Xionea wrote:
I just recently became extremely obsessed with the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, just bought both mk2 and Re;birth2 after 100%ing Re;birth1.
mk2's a great game, though admittedly it's taking forever for me to get through because there's seven different endings and I've gone weeks between sessions(so far I've racked up 100 hours of recording play time, though you could easily cut that down with scene skips and getting pulled away in the middle of the game). If you haven't already, I'd make sure to look up a guide to make sure you don't miss any(I'd also recommend taking the Conquest Ending first, since Nepgear gets what I'm pretty sure is her best sword that way; it's also the hardest).
Xionea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:47 pm Reply with quote
Glad I'm not the only one who had the error issue. Hopefully it still worked for everyone.

Polycell wrote:
mk2's a great game, though admittedly it's taking forever for me to get through because there's seven different endings and I've gone weeks between sessions(so far I've racked up 100 hours of recording play time, though you could easily cut that down with scene skips and getting pulled away in the middle of the game). If you haven't already, I'd make sure to look up a guide to make sure you don't miss any(I'd also recommend taking the Conquest Ending first, since Nepgear gets what I'm pretty sure is her best sword that way; it's also the hardest).

I haven't looked up a guide yet, but I will for the endings once I go through a majority of the main story (literally bought both the games like 2 days ago, so I'm not quite that far in lol).
Polycell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:51 pm Reply with quote
They're locked in after chapter 5, but it's mostly just messing with affection and shares(keep an eye out for quests that take from one land to give to another - you can't usually get those shares back).
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:43 pm Reply with quote
Xionea wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry about that. The error has been fixed, but fear not, your entries were received despite the error message.

Please do not enter again as the system will flag you as a duplicate entry and toss out all your entries.
Polycell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:45 pm Reply with quote
I ended up re-entering once, immediately after receiving that error message in another browser and got the duplicate entry notice, but nothing about them being thrown out. Does that cause a problem?
Tashiromo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:01 pm Reply with quote
So hyped about this game good to luck to everyone! I heard it was amazing.
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:04 pm Reply with quote
Polycell wrote:
I ended up re-entering once, immediately after receiving that error message in another browser and got the duplicate entry notice, but nothing about them being thrown out. Does that cause a problem?

I did the same thing this morning. I thought it was my browser given it does have issues quite frequently.

Hopefully, it didn't screw up my entry.
MagusGuardian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:41 am Reply with quote
well here's attempt number thirteen for one of these random drawings maybe I'll get lucky this time
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2