• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fairy Tail Anime Gets New Opening, Ending Songs in October

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:03 am Reply with quote
Its that time again...great song being replaced.
CrowLia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:55 am Reply with quote
I'm not remotely a fan of the current OP and ED and can't wait to see them replaced. Hopefully we'll have something with a bit more oomph, closer to the first or third openings. And the current ED's animation is so painfully lazy I can't even bear to watch it. Pretty much anything they do would be better
Snakebit1995

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:56 am Reply with quote
CrowLia wrote:
I'm not remotely a fan of the current OP and ED and can't wait to see them replaced. Hopefully we'll have something with a bit more oomph, closer to the first or third openings. And the current ED's animation is so painfully lazy I can't even bear to watch it. Pretty much anything they do would be better

While I don't like the ending I have to disagree on the OP, i think Never-End Tale is probably one of the best, if not the best FT opening, it's fast, upbeat, gets you excited, and looks great.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:48 am Reply with quote
My favorite OPS are Snow Fairy, Rock City Boy, and Masayume Chasing (the last one because it had the NaLu implication at the end of the song).
Somer-_-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:51 am Reply with quote
Snakebit1995 wrote:
CrowLia wrote:

While I don't like the ending I have to disagree on the OP, i think Never-End Tale is probably one of the best, if not the best FT opening, it's fast, upbeat, gets you excited, and looks great.

Yeah not a big fan of the ending either. One of the worst in the series. The opening gets a passing grade from me though. Very Happy
Capoland

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:59 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The 2009 Fairy Tail anime concluded with a "To Be Continued" title card in 2013. The second series began airing in Japan in April 2014, and Crunchyroll and Funimation stream the series as it airs. Funimation is releasing the first series on DVD and Blu-ray Disc in North America.

Don't forget that Funimation is now releasing the second series on DVD/Blu-Ray as well starting with Part 16 of their release Smile
Jacqui Gawne

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:49 pm Reply with quote
New song and a new artist for opening and ending 21 of Fairy Tail. I can't wait to listen to them both! The previous opening (20) was good as well, same with favourites like Snow Fairy, Rock City Boy and Break Out. Smile
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:35 am Reply with quote
Now, when do we get a new Naruto OP?
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:57 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
Now, when do we get a new Naruto OP?

Nah, the current is fine.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1