• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Power Stone

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaiyanYasha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:30 am Reply with quote
Oh man! I love power stone! you know? That 3D platforming fighting game on the Sega Dreamcast? that game has really lovable characters and a great game engine that i can't stop admiring! The best thing about power stone is that you don't have to fight in one place anymore like most fighting game genres are like. you can just run anywhere and pick up weapons items or swing from lamp posts or poles.:)that's epic enough, but what else is awesome about power stone the transformation powers. whenever i see Falcon retrieve all 3 power stones he becomes some Ironman megaman guy or Wang Tang becomes a super saiyan. the best character and my personal favorites are Ryoma and Rouge. Rouge becomes a fiery sorceress and casts flames and shoots out fireballs and ipalms that's epic and hot too.Very Happy Ryoma's transformation is a Ronin warriors Silver samurai like character and the reason why i like him the most is because he's got an epic apperance and his power fusion with his sword is just as epic to do as it is to watch. to any of you out there who haven't played power stone, please play it! i highly recommend this underrated piece of Capcom's is recomended.
Akuza

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:14 pm Reply with quote
love power stone and power stone 2.

own both on the dreamcast and obviously the psp collection version Razz

I think they need to bring it back to try and rival super smash bros. imagine power stone with characters like sonic, alex the kidd and others from the by gone times in it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1