Forum - View topic
Monster Musume Favorite Character Contest


Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kadmos1



Joined: 08 May 2014
Posts: 13024
Location: In Phoenix but has an 85308 ZIP
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:02 am Reply with quote
To be honest, they should put a disclaimer that you should be 18+ to apply for the body pillow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CatSword



Joined: 01 Jul 2014
Posts: 1413
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:52 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
To be honest, they should put a disclaimer that you should be 18+ to apply for the body pillow.


Don't ask, don't tell. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
zunderdog24



Joined: 08 Jun 2014
Posts: 309
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:48 pm Reply with quote
This is it. I've saved up a lifetime of luck for this moment.
Im gonna get that body pillow, just you watch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BookWalker Global



Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:32 pm Reply with quote
CatSword wrote:
Kadmos1 wrote:
To be honest, they should put a disclaimer that you should be 18+ to apply for the body pillow.


Don't ask, don't tell. Laughing


The pillow artwork is actually less explicit compared to the manga, which is officially rated Older Teen 16+! We'll add the age 16+ disclaimer to protect the children though!! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nasako



Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Posts: 12
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Okay, maybe I'm blind and didn't see it, or maybe it's not there at all, but when does the contest end? I've already registered and stuff, but what is the end date and when will the winners be announced? Also, will the winners be contacted via email or via the ANN forums? Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BookWalker Global



Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:34 am Reply with quote
Nasako wrote:
Okay, maybe I'm blind and didn't see it, or maybe it's not there at all, but when does the contest end? I've already registered and stuff, but what is the end date and when will the winners be announced? Also, will the winners be contacted via email or via the ANN forums? Thanks!


Contest ends December 11th 11:59 EST. Smile announcements by Dec 16th
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nasako



Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Posts: 12
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:11 am Reply with quote
BookWalker Global wrote:
Nasako wrote:
Okay, maybe I'm blind and didn't see it, or maybe it's not there at all, but when does the contest end? I've already registered and stuff, but what is the end date and when will the winners be announced? Also, will the winners be contacted via email or via the ANN forums? Thanks!


Contest ends December 11th 11:59 EST. Smile announcements by Dec 16th


Cool, thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Snomaster1
Subscriber



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 2293
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:39 pm Reply with quote
I don't think I'm going to be involved with this. I don't really have any favorite characters here so it's not going to matter to me how this turns out anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kadmos1



Joined: 08 May 2014
Posts: 13024
Location: In Phoenix but has an 85308 ZIP
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:59 am Reply with quote
To me, Miia is the best girl because she is the biggest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BadNewsBlues



Joined: 21 Sep 2014
Posts: 4365
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:01 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
To me, Miia is the best girl because she is the biggest.


Biggest what?

Or do we have to wait til the next episode to find out Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MagusGuardian



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 582
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:17 am Reply with quote
so in order to be entered into the contest you have to be a member of the book walker site correct?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher & CEO


Joined: 29 Dec 2001
Posts: 9932
Location: Do not message me for support.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:43 pm Reply with quote
MagusGuardian wrote:
so in order to be entered into the contest you have to be a member of the book walker site correct?


Anyone can vote. To be eligible for a prize you have to be registered on BookWalker.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail My Anime My Manga
MagusGuardian



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 582
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:11 am Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
MagusGuardian wrote:
so in order to be entered into the contest you have to be a member of the book walker site correct?


Anyone can vote. To be eligible for a prize you have to be registered on BookWalker.
shit, figured as much
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kadmos1



Joined: 08 May 2014
Posts: 13024
Location: In Phoenix but has an 85308 ZIP
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:35 am Reply with quote
My favorite character is Miia. A reason in part is that she is based off of a Greek myth character, Lamia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kadmos1



Joined: 08 May 2014
Posts: 13024
Location: In Phoenix but has an 85308 ZIP
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:01 am Reply with quote
My favorite character is Miia. A reason in part is that she is based off of a Greek myth character, Lamia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group