• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ēlDLIVE (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:44 am Reply with quote

ēlDLIVE (TV)

Genres: science fiction
Themes: aliens

Plot Summary: "Mumbling" Chuta Kokonose doesn't have many friends. In fact, the only conversations he has anymore are with voices inside his head. Little does he know that this voice doesn't mean he's crazy. It just means he has an alien living inside his body.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:55 pm Reply with quote
Episode 1:

Well I watched the first episode today and granted the animation quality felt kinda average. Misuzu is cute imo though even with that cold personality of hers.

From all the introductions and premise, I think first episode was fine. Not too impressive but not too shabby either. Of course, they introduced the sci-fi elements into the story too. Chuta's character doesn't impress me much but it's the first episode so there's time for development.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:00 pm Reply with quote
I'm liking this one so far. It's not changing my world or anything, but it's fun. Plus: aliens.
kgw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:54 am Reply with quote
Well, élDlive come and finished without much rubble.

As an action/adventure story from the author of Tutor Hitman Reborn!, I expected a little more. None of the characters managed to leave an impression, and, if no second season comes (not probably), nobody will talk about it in a couple of months.

Pros: space battles, a main character likeable (besides, he cooks and knits). The idea of getting along, earth people and aliens.

Cons: it seemed rushed. spoiler[fanservice with junior high girls, Doctor Love]
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:48 am Reply with quote
I enjoyed this one in a low key way. It was never one of my "can't wait until the eppie comes out" shows, but I dug it for what it was. Level E was a much funnier look at human/alien interaction, although, of course it's like comparing apples and oranges in terms of the types of shows they are.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1