• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Color Version of Yuri on Ice's Victor Figure Introduced by VA Junichi Suwabe

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:07 pm Reply with quote
Good lawd, now that IS a statue.

Man that detail is beautifully crafted.
SHD

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:27 pm Reply with quote
So... how long until his leg bends and the body tips over? I've seen quite a number of precariously balanced figures such as this one getting deformed over time. (One of my friends is a collector.)
CrowLia

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Still disappointed by the boring choice of outfit and colors. I love the pose and knowing they're doing a matching Yuuri's tempting, but I think I'll pass on him
kazenoyume

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:50 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad that Megahouse announced they were making Yuuri at the Yuri on Stage event, because to be honest, I wasn't really willing to buy Victor until I was sure they were making Yuuri as well.

I'm stubborn, and Yuuri is the protagonist and imo, the priority. Now I've preordered Victor though, since I know Yuuri is coming.
iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:33 am Reply with quote
CrowLia wrote:
Still disappointed by the boring choice of outfit and colors. I love the pose and knowing they're doing a matching Yuuri's tempting, but I think I'll pass on him

Given that Victor is a designer's man who only wears Prada and Gucci inspired designs and by the looks of it he's wearing a poplin stretch from Prada, it's a feast to anyone's simple but luxurious taste. But yes I agree with you it's a bit dull I wish they chose Stammi Vicino costume instead of the opening song costume Laughing

edit: *camera zooms in Victor's hipline* Suwabe: "AMAZING!"
I died a little
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1