• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Im looking for fantasy light novel with harem

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PistolStar

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:44 am Reply with quote
the novel should have considerable amount of action. it should be "light novel".LN with op mc is is also greaty appriciated.
some of the books which i read are tate no yuusha, Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa, Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku, Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

though most of which i read are WN, i want to read some LN
THANKS!!
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:08 pm Reply with quote
J-Novel recently picked up DAIMAOU, otherwise known as Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. It's one of my favorites and fits what you want.
PistolStar

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:34 pm Reply with quote
actually i read ichiban ushiro no daimao but thanks anyway.
some more recommendation is appreciated
Merxamers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:30 pm Reply with quote
I can't quite tell; are the ones you listed Shield Hero, the Devil is a Part Timer, Death March, and Arifureta? I read all of those (at least the ones published in english), and enjoy them Smile

To be honest, i usually don't find harem elements to be appealing in manga or light novels, unless they are handled very well. However, there are some you might like (if you haven't read them already);

Goblin Slayer - a fantasy dungeon crawler that i enjoy a lot. There is a harem element to it.

I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse - i gave this one up after volume 2 because it was a bit too light and harem-y for me, but it sounds like it might be just what you're looking for (no disrespect at all! We all have our different tastes (: )

Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - this may be my favorite light novel series right now. It's a fun action adventure with tons of likeable characters. And there are plenty of female characters surrounding our hero Smile

I hope some of these will help!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1