• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryū to Odoru: Dances with the Dragons Anime's 1st Video Highlights Main Ch

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Oh, okay, this is BL, then.
Felicity dash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:37 am Reply with quote
#861208 wrote:

What brought you up to that stupid conclusion? Because there`s two main male protagonists? Then going by your stupid conclusion, that must mean that if there were two female main protagonists, then its GL to you? I mean c`mon....grow some balls.
Calico

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:39 am Reply with quote
#861208 wrote:

God, I hope so.
Peebs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:44 am Reply with quote
Felicity dash wrote:
#861208 wrote:

What brought you up to that stupid conclusion? Because there`s two main male protagonists? Then going by your stupid conclusion, that must mean that if there were two female main protagonists, then its GL to you? I mean c`mon....grow some balls.

I was gonna come in here and be all like, oooh fujoshi bait. You took it to a different level and started calling OP names. Tsk. Edit: And you have the gall to suggest OP grow a pair of gonads. How rude. /edit

But seriously, fujoshi bait. Sign me up. Unless it's gonna be on Amazon or Hidive then forget it.
Felicity dash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:46 am Reply with quote
Peebs wrote:
Felicity dash wrote:
#861208 wrote:

I was gonna come in here and be all like, oooh fujoshi bait. You took it to a different level and started calling OP names. Tsk. Edit: And you have the gall to suggest OP grow a pair of gonads. How rude. /edit

I didn`t call them names
belvadeer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 am Reply with quote
Quote:
These two bounty hunters are caught up in a battle with dragons in the city of Eridana and in the intrigue of great nations.

Another anime where dragons are the bad guys/antagonists? Pass.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1