• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Boarding School Juliet Anime Debuts on Amazon Prime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:35 pm Reply with quote
So Amazon is till using this service. Well while I am subscribe to Amazon Prime I am not part of the service that provides the anime, and I do not know if I can pay $12.99 a month for for the service, so it looks like I can't watch this show on their service.

Oh well!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Zoneflare

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:53 pm Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:
So Amazon is till using this service. Well while I am subscribe to Amazon Prime I am not part of the service that provides the anime, and I do not know if I can pay $12.99 a month for for the service, so it looks like I can't watch this show on their service.

Oh well!

Anime strike shut down in January. All anime is part of their regular prime video which comes with the regular prime subscription.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:24 pm Reply with quote
^ I see! Thanks Zoneflare. Smile It would appear I have gotten the two mixed up.

With that said I did visit the page that had Boarding School Juliet beforehand and I could not access the first episode despite being a Prime member. Thanks to my sister who looked into it it turns out that I can only watch the anime for free under her account, as while I do have Prime because we are under a share plan, and she is the main holder of it, she gets all the access of a prime member while I do not.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
EiMs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:

Oh well!

I think you can pay just for prime video. In Lithuania it cost 6€ in America I don't know.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:58 pm Reply with quote
^ You can and it cost $12.99 a month for anyone who lives in the U.S, so in Euros that would be 11.26€. However it's all taken care of thanks to my sister. Thank you anyway, EiMs. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1