• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ushicon in Texas Hosts Princess Tutu, Magic User's Club Staff

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mangaka-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:09 pm Reply with quote
Oh my god, Ikuko Ito is coming to the US again! I remember when she last came in 2006 (I think?) a local Princess Tutu fan in Texas had helped to organize her visit and a group of online PT fans put together a Princess Tutu fanart folio as a gift for Ito-san. I was lucky enough to be part of that group of artists, and this time more PT staff members are coming. Now I'm really tempted to take a trip to Texas to see them in person.
zawa113

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:22 pm Reply with quote
Awwwm damn! I am jealous! I basically only do cons near to me and I'm nowhere near Texas Crying or Very sad , perhaps she'll go to OtakonDC one day or something!
Crisha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:46 pm Reply with quote
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--- I'm jealous! Princess Tutu is my favorite anime ever. I would love to meet these people!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Zeino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:58 pm Reply with quote
Why must the people I deeply want to meet always go to the cons that are the farthest away?
whiskeyii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:45 pm Reply with quote
Wow, I remember going to Ushicon the year they hosted Ito! I’ve still got her autograph lying around somewhere.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1