• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Dr. Stone Anime Reveals Designs for 4 More Characters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 12:08 am Reply with quote
I'm wondering how Kohaku's outfit is going to "work" in the anime. An intrinsic part of her character design's appeal in the manga is that it seems like her dress should be revealing (especially considering her athletic nature) but never actually is, but I wouldn't be surprised if the animators end up making her much more of a run-of-the-mill fanservice girl.
RealMTL

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:53 am Reply with quote
BodaciousSpacePirate wrote:
I'm wondering how Kohaku's outfit is going to "work" in the anime. An intrinsic part of her character design's appeal in the manga is that it seems like her dress should be revealing (especially considering her athletic nature) but never actually is, but I wouldn't be surprised if the animators end up making her much more of a run-of-the-mill fanservice girl.

A little less fanservice wouldn't hurt imo. But at this point it could go either way.
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:23 am Reply with quote
kohaku has some healthy hips, that's new for boichi.
AkaRed

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:44 am Reply with quote

Answer is simple smoke-kun and light-kun will help in your concerning matters Laughing
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:44 pm Reply with quote
AkaRed wrote:

Answer is simple smoke-kun and light-kun will help in your concerning matters Laughing

LMAO

I do like her design, and she sounds cool, so I'm looking forward to seeing her character.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1