• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Good Smile Company Unveils Its 1/1-Scale SAO Elucidator Sword

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiteMangime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:19 pm Reply with quote
Hey Wallet-kun, come here for sec.
Kenshino Kenmura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:25 pm Reply with quote
Pretty cool, I wounder if they would make any other swords from other franchises.
meruru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:44 pm Reply with quote
For the price of one Apple monitor stand. Definitely seems like a better use of your money, lol.
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:45 pm Reply with quote
meruru wrote:
For the price of one Apple monitor stand. Definitely seems like a better use of your money, lol.

yeaaa....i'm a huge fan, but even i couldnt justify this purchase...noticed rightstuf put it up for 2000+ for the special edition one
meruru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Siegfriedl88 wrote:
meruru wrote:

yeaaa....i'm a huge fan, but even i couldnt justify this purchase...noticed rightstuf put it up for 2000+ for the special edition one

Haha, I meant that the sword is a better use of your money. You can get monitor stands for like twenty bucks (though knowing Apple, they'll make it so only their stand can work with their monitors). Whereas I doubt there's a better priced sword that does the same thing. Though honestly both are impractical, I'd personally rather prop up the monitor with books or something and buy an anime sword instead, if I had that kind of money.
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:29 pm Reply with quote
meruru wrote:
Siegfriedl88 wrote:
meruru wrote:

Haha, I meant that the sword is a better use of your money. You can get monitor stands for like twenty bucks (though knowing Apple, they'll make it so only their stand can work with their monitors). Whereas I doubt there's a better priced sword that does the same thing. Though honestly both are impractical, I'd personally rather prop up the monitor with books or something and buy an anime sword instead, if I had that kind of money.

hah, misread that...even with figurines though i have a hard time forking over much money, some go for an insane amount of cash,but then again my job doesnt give me that much money and at most id be lucky if i got 2000 bucks a month.

the most im spending on anything SAO related is their limited edition blu rays and got knows how much aniplex is gonna ask for , for the entire alicization arc Razz
Emerje

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:57 am Reply with quote
Siegfriedl88 wrote:
meruru wrote:

Only $1,566.99 shipped if you buy it direct. Anime catgrin + sweatdrop

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1