• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Anime Marketing White Paper 2020: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Gained 1.4 Million Viewer

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackiris_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Very interesting! I’d be interested in buying this book/PDF if it wasn’t so expensive.
The Hansond Jaysond Lee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Interesting seeing Attack on Titan so high in this list.
I thought Japan don't care about the AoT anime that much anymore since a lot of them already read the manga, but damn, I guess good writing transcends any media form.

Quote:
The White Paper costs 49,000 yen (approximately US$449) and is sold on Famitsu Intelligence Strategic Marketing's website in the form of a downloadable PDF.

Excuse me!? $450!? What else is in this damn thing!?
Blackiris_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:19 pm Reply with quote
I mean, it's 1000+ pages of compiled data. That's a lot – especially considering how much some sources charge for single sets of data. But it's definitely not a consumer product.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:06 pm Reply with quote
I always find it odd when a show that has a chronological order gets more viewers later, unless earlier episodes were rerun so they could catch up or they used on-demand to catch up.

The more surprising here thing to me is that Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 ranked #4!! I'm so happy to see it lover so much in Japan. I know the bluray/DVD did well on Amazon too but I almost never see any English speakers talk about the series
Streptiziak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:39 am Reply with quote
One of my best friends is a singer also he creates music for different special occasions. Two months ago, he became popular on the Instagram platform. He is making so many useful and beautiful videos about music. One day he told me that he used to buy Instagram likes 1394TA because he needed to become popular. And I can say that this method really works. You can buy likes, and after that, do your work, as usual. Meanwhile, you can observe how your profile grows up. I'm very happy for my friend. I'm a content creator, and I think I will use the same method.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1