Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Anime Marketing White Paper 2020: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Gained 1.4 Million Viewer

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackiris_
Aria CompanyAria Company

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Very interesting! I’d be interested in buying this book/PDF if it wasn’t so expensive.
The Hansond Jaysond Lee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Interesting seeing Attack on Titan so high in this list.
I thought Japan don't care about the AoT anime that much anymore since a lot of them already read the manga, but damn, I guess good writing transcends any media form.

Quote:
The White Paper costs 49,000 yen (approximately US$449) and is sold on Famitsu Intelligence Strategic Marketing's website in the form of a downloadable PDF.

Excuse me!? $450!? What else is in this damn thing!?
Blackiris_
Aria CompanyAria Company

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:19 pm Reply with quote
I mean, it's 1000+ pages of compiled data. That's a lot – especially considering how much some sources charge for single sets of data. But it's definitely not a consumer product.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:06 pm Reply with quote
I always find it odd when a show that has a chronological order gets more viewers later, unless earlier episodes were rerun so they could catch up or they used on-demand to catch up.

The more surprising here thing to me is that Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 ranked #4!! I'm so happy to see it lover so much in Japan. I know the bluray/DVD did well on Amazon too but I almost never see any English speakers talk about the series
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1