• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tite Kubo's 4-Chapter Burn the Witch Manga Debuts on August 24

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rasparr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:59 am Reply with quote
Two more weeks, eh? It's about time, I'm so starved for Kubo's art...!
Kisuke525

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Damn. I knew it was gonna be short but 4 chapters? I was really hoping for around 10. Still it's great to have Kubo back and I hope that he'll return again one day.
Replica_Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:56 pm Reply with quote
I can't wait, I like Kubo's art and storytelling. My problem with Bleach was it being draw out
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:11 pm Reply with quote
This is coincidentally announced after a certain act and in the issue after a certain something finishes aging horribly. Or you could look at it as they just want to coincide it with Bleach end date on August 22nd considering it is a sequel. lol
Gem-Bug

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Rob19ny wrote:
This is coincidentally announced after a certain act and in the issue after a certain something finishes aging horribly. Or you could look at it as they just want to coincide it with Bleach end date on August 22nd considering it is a sequel. lol

You are like the 5th person to think an Act-Age pun is funny or clever. You're wrong.

I realllllly thought this was going to be an ongoing-ish series. 4 chapters though? I wonder if they'll each be one-shot length?
theNightster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:12 pm Reply with quote
disappointing that it's only four chapters but it's cool to see the Bleach universe expand
Covnam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Great to see it finally coming, but that's so short. Hopefully they're extra long Smile
Meongantuk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:52 am Reply with quote
Rob19ny wrote:

They already announced about BtW will ran in summer since few months ago. It wasn't in the previous round, so it can only be in the next round since the round after that count as autumn. I think the movie was supposed to be released in summer too, but that was before Corona strike.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1