• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hana to Yume Magazine Discussion Thread

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Mad Manga Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:58 am Reply with quote
Does anyone else on here read Hana to Yume? I bumble my way through the issues with my complete lack of knowledge of the Japanese language but I still enjoy checking it out for the artwork all the same. The magazine has been having double issues for the past three months due to the coronavirus which has been maddening. I've been missing the semimonthly issues. The last scheduled double issue was last month so hopefully that's coming to an end with the next issue which comes out on the 20th of this month.
Saeryen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:32 pm Reply with quote
I know very little Japanese so I don’t really read the magazine, but I LOVE the manga I’ve read that have been in Hana to Yume or LaLa (its sister magazine). My faves are Fruits Basket, Yona of the Dawn and Natsume Yuujinchou, and probably at least one more I can’t think of.

It’s my favorite shoujo magazine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1