• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Square Enix Announces NEO: The World Ends With You Game for PS4, Switch

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:45 am Reply with quote
I'm hyped for Shin! Gameplay is looking good. Nomura got Rindo looking like a combination of Ventus and Vanitas with the bangs and mask on the mouth (If you know, you know). Returning characters from the original game and the smartphone version. How cool is it that Yuuma and Chiharu, the little brothers of Maaya Uchida and Miyuki Sawashiro lead the cast. Can't wait for next year. Oh, and Nomura says the symbol on the phone that was on the countdown site meant Shin (NEO for the English version).
Яeverse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:12 pm Reply with quote
so north american release confirmed?
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:18 pm Reply with quote
^Please read the article and watch the video.
Яeverse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 pm Reply with quote
Rob19ny wrote:

cant watch at work...and nothing in the article says the game is releasing in North America.
Dextres

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:30 pm Reply with quote
It's lit.

Everything I ever wanted from the old and the new are all included here.

YES.
Villain-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Яeverse wrote:
Rob19ny wrote:

cant watch at work...and nothing in the article says the game is releasing in North America.
The fact it has an English trailer is proof of it having a US release. That alone should tell u that without needing to watch the trailer lol And watching the trailer confirms it cus ESRB rating and English language used for in the game itself
MFrontier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Rob19ny wrote:
I'm hyped for Shin! Gameplay is looking good. Nomura got Rindo looking like a combination of Ventus and Vanitas with the bangs and mask on the mouth (If you know, you know). Returning characters from the original game and the smartphone version. How cool is it that Yuuma and Chiharu, the little brothers of Maaya Uchida and Miyuki Sawashiro lead the cast. Can't wait for next year. Oh, and Nomura says the symbol on the phone that was on the countdown site meant Shin (NEO for the English version).

I wonder if they've ever bonded over being the younger siblings of high profile female seiyu...I think they've been in a production together before, but I couldn't say for sure.
BlueRex666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Please let this actually continue the story from Final Mix. Also Square Enix, what is your problem with numbers and words!?
Firefly251

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:30 pm Reply with quote
a huge fan of TWEWY, but while i do liek the sequel from trailer....something seems off and i cant put my finger one it.
Villain-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Firefly251 wrote:
a huge fan of TWEWY, but while i do liek the sequel from trailer....something seems off and i cant put my finger one it.
Is it the world being a 3D world? Or is it the Shibuya here is based on the current modern Shibuya vs. the one from 10 years ago?
Haterater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:12 am Reply with quote
Yes, so happy!! Very Happy I never thought they would do it. Been over a decade! Looking forward for more info.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1