• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Knights of Sidonia Anime Film's Trailer Reveals 4 New Cast Members, May 14 Opening

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Looks like Ochiai takes the fight to Sidonia, with the new generation popping up to defend Sidonia while Tanikaze finishes things.

And Tsumugi sacrificing herself?
PingSoni
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:29 am Reply with quote
I've pretty much lost hope for season 3, but I'll certainly buy this! Thank you!
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:15 pm Reply with quote
I wonder who’s going to license this movie and if they’ll get back the dub cast as Netflix and Sentai’s rights to the series have expired already. This show has gone far too long without a continuation especially as the ending to season two was clearly setting up for more.
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:43 am Reply with quote
They wrote an original story instead of adapting the last third of the manga? Not that I care but it's nonsense like this why Polygon can´t live up to its potential.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:30 pm Reply with quote
Koyasu!!!!!! Still can't believe they decided on an original story instead of continuing the story. You'd think business men would be smart, but time and time again they prove they are dumb and don't know their fans.
GNPixie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:16 pm Reply with quote
residentgrigo wrote:
They wrote an original story instead of adapting the last third of the manga? Not that I care but it's nonsense like this why Polygon can´t live up to its potential.

Rob19ny wrote:
Koyasu!!!!!! Still can't believe they decided on an original story instead of continuing the story. You'd think business men would be smart, but time and time again they prove they are dumb and don't know their fans.

Isn't the last stretch of the manga really pretty bad? That's my observation from people talking about the manga anyway.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1