• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Maria Watches Over Us 4th Season's Promo Movie Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icepick314

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quote
I can't wait to catch rest of the series on DVD once Rightstuf releases the OAVs and the new 4th Season comes out in Japan...

This was one of my favorite drama series and hope the storyline will be as wonderful as the previous series...

P.S. PLEEEEESE release this in US too!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Pirkaf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quote
hurray, finally the 4th series! Anime hyper
JohnnySake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quote
I agree with icepick, hopefully the Dark Lord Kleckner and his minions can hook us up with the fourth season. You would hope the contacts and arrangements for the first three would help things along to obtain rights to the latest and greatest.

Here's to fingers crossed...
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quote
I'm so excited!

I wanna get the first 3 seasons once RightStuf releases them.
Sakagami Tomoyo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quote
JohnnySake wrote:
I agree with icepick, hopefully the Dark Lord Kleckner and his minions can hook us up with the fourth season. You would hope the contacts and arrangements for the first three would help things along to obtain rights to the latest and greatest.

Here's to fingers crossed...

They do, generally. About the only things that would stop them getting the fourth season are poor sales of the first three and the Japanese licensors wanting too much money for it. The former seems unlikely; licensing the first three all at once indicates they're confident it'll be profitable enough in the English speaking world, and the latter doesn't happen too much these days.

Anyway, I eagerly await it.
icepick314

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quote
TsukasaElkKite wrote:
I'm so excited!

I wanna get the first 3 seasons once RightStuf releases them.

Rightstuf released first 2 seasons already and 3rd season OAVs are coming out on February 24...

2nd season is shipped already and I can't wait to get it in the mail...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
fuuma_monou

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quote
Comic Quest should have Marimite S2 by now, though they didn't specify it was season two on their incoming items list; they already had a restock of S1 last time I dropped by so it can't be that. Still have to pay for the Suzuka DVD set they're holding for me, though, so S2 will have to wait until I have more money.

If I really get antsy about what happens next, I could try getting the drama CDs and/or the novels, and get up to intermediate Nihongo (only had beginner's classes, plus self-study and watching NHK).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1