• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 07-Ghost Fantasy Anime Confirmed via Website Launch

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
complexes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quote
I AM EXCITED. There's some issues, of course, but in general I am happy with what it's turning out like, espcially as they're keeping the drama CD seiyuu. Studio Deen is the one producing the anime, and they've done Vampire Knight and Amatsuki. Some people have issues with their animation, but they seem to have a different production team for 07-ghost here and they tend to do fight/action scenes well, which is DEFINITELY needed for an 07-ghost anime. So Studio Deen producing definitely isn't a bad thing, I just hope they won't limit the anime to 13 episodes like they did with Amatsuki.
kitty-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quote
I KNOW!!! I'm DEAD excited about the anime! X3 But I'm also worried... For Amatsuki, they dropped the story half way! OoO Also, Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito was done weird too. [but I think that's also part of the other company's fault ^^'] But I think it'll be okay... Shion no Ou ended up really nice... [but true, it's really a scary thought that 07Ghost will end up with 13 episodes... Or *shivers* Yaoi...]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1