• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ghost Hunt Give-Away

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mistypearl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Huh. I assumed since Ghost Hunt was released in the split season format it wouldn't get a complete collection....drat. Now I want the whole collection, which I'm guessing is in a plastic case then the flimsy cardstock ones T__T I guess Ouran will get this treatment too? Ahhhh well now I'll know for next time.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quote
I'm lovin' all these contests lately. Ghost Hunt is on my wish list so it be great to win (everybody wish me luck, mmmkay?).

Mistypearl wrote:
Huh. I assumed since Ghost Hunt was released in the split season format it wouldn't get a complete collection....

I'm taking this as a positive sign that not only is the split season format slowly replacing the old single volume system, but that it doesn't herald the end of the complete collecton thing, either. Which makes sense.
Official FUNi Rep
Company Representative

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quote
The complete series will be in a textured cardstock box containing 2 slim DVD amarays.
evening

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
I'm lovin' all these contests lately. Ghost Hunt is on my wish list so it be great to win (everybody wish me luck, mmmkay?).

I'll wish you luck for the first boxset if you wish me luck winning the second boxset. Smile

Yay! It's open to Canadians!!
Mario1234567

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quote
I have Ghost hunt already so i won't enter.. I Recommend this to all If you missed it before don't miss it now....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Labbes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Contest is open to any and all residents of the planet Earth and neighbour parallel dimensions,

I really appreciate this sentence. Thanks, now I just have to be lucky Very Happy
Kimiko_0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Yay for contests open to non-Americans Smile And also yay for Ghost Hunt given more attention. It's a lovely anime Smile

I already have the quarter-season (Ghost Hunt is only a half-season long in all) boxes, so good luck to everyone participating!
minakichan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quote
They told me I'm not eligible...

Am I not from Earth or its parallel dimensions and do I just not know it?
Kimiko_0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quote
Minaki - The address you give must be in N-America according to the fine print Confused
chrisb
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quote
One of my friends loves to drag me to haunted houses and stuff around here in Texas (he's not goth I swear lol) so this book will be an interesting gift for him whether I win it or buy it.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quote
From what I saw streamed, I really enjoyed it. I never had the chance of finishing. That's what happens when there is so much to watch. But I wouldn't mind owning it. The creepy month is upon us. Razz
teh*darkness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 am Reply with quote
Labbes wrote:
Quote:
Contest is open to any and all residents of the planet Earth and neighbour parallel dimensions,

I really appreciate this sentence. Thanks, now I just have to be lucky Very Happy

minakichan wrote:
They told me I'm not eligible...

Am I not from Earth or its parallel dimensions and do I just not know it?

You missed the important part...

Contest Rules wrote:
...neighbour parallel dimensions, but prizes will only be shipped within the continental United States and Canada (elsewhere, you have to arrange to have it sent to someone living in the appropriate area, and they can send it to you.)

Or, as Kimiko_0 said >>>

Kimiko_0 wrote:
Minaki - The address you give must be in N-America according to the fine print Confused

Fine print is fun. Wink

I have no interest in this series, so here's to minus one competitor.
egoist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quote
Now I got interested in buying it without even knowing the series... I get your point funimation.
mglittlerobin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quote
egoist wrote:
Now I got interested in buying it without even knowing the series... I get your point funimation.

if you live in the U.S. you can watch it either subbed or dubbed on Funimation's video portal, that's how I saw it. I enjoyed the series, but I'm saving all my birthday money for Slayers Revolution and Evolution-R next year, and since I can borrow it from my local library or watch Funimation's video portal, I'm not in too much of a rush to buy it. Still, the chance to win it is nice.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1