• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: To Aru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku Light Novel Reportedly Gets Film

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Hed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Same world as the other To Aru stuff, I'm guessing? If so, diverse settings, it has... This sounds like it could have a lot of action though, and would look really great as an anime movie, judging by Railgun.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Big Hed wrote:
Same world as the other To Aru stuff, I'm guessing? If so, diverse settings, it has... This sounds like it could have a lot of action though, and would look really great as an anime movie, judging by Railgun.
From the info given, I don't think it's related at all. Just similar title.
Pero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quote
I hope it gets released as an anime movie usually the acting of live action movies sucks [/quote]
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Big Hed wrote:
From the info given, I don't think it's related at all. Just similar title.

Yep, different writers all together, Koroku Inumura and Kazuma Kamachi.

But this does sound pretty good. Kinda reminds me in part of Allison & Lillia just based on what was mentioned in the article.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Niomo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Big Hed wrote:

I was going to ask the same thing. Lol, I suppose its not, from the other authors. I can understand that though. How many fiction English books do we have with the words "The War of..." in them? Same kinda idea, I suppose.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1