• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Possible Spammer

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackCox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:11 am Reply with quote
I was looking at the D.Gray-man Article and Pani Poni Dash Articles and noticed a bunch of Actors and I've read the credits a million times that I know were not in those shows. The person has signed the source as Mega or Mega man leading me to believe the spammer is either 19Megaman of megaman887, since I can't see what they contributed because I don't have encyclopedia powers. I'm asking someone to check which one it is. Almost all their information they have added to D. Gray-man and Pani Poni Dash is incorrect. As well they have added Carlee Gabrisch to One Piece in which she is not in as well there is some correct information that have been donoted by the periods he's accidently placed at the end of the characters. Please make these corrections and ban this joker when you can find out who this person is.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1