• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Poll - Where do you buy your manga

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haiseikoh 1973

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Complaint: Why no option for multiple answers? While I do buy a majority of my Manga from Borders, I also buy from eBay, half.com, and Amazon.com.
ShinigamTakuto

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:57 pm Reply with quote
It also forgot to include Suncoast.
wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:29 pm Reply with quote
Well, when you got to the poll it did ask where you prefer to buy your manga, so maybe it meant your favorite or ideal place to buy even though most of us buy from more than one place Smile . ( I see you point though, it didn't have the word 'prefer' in the question on the front page but it did on the poll page, which is weird because it's two different questions. Without the 'prefer' you should be able to choose more than one; the word 'prefer' implies one choice-your preference Confused )

I prefer to buy all of my manga at Waldenbooks, but sometimes I'll order online from amazon or rightstuf if I can't find the book I want or there is an unbelieveable online sale. I don't really like to buy manga online but I do it from time to time out of some form of necessity. I prefer going to the bookstore because I can have what I want right away and can browse through new titles without having to buy blindly to check it out.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1