• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anohana, Lotte, Aria the Scarlet Ammo Promos Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jtiskool305

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Nothing interesting as of those trailers but on the other hand I usually give the anime a shot whether the commercial is bad or good..
Shaterri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quote
Am I the only one who assumed 'Aria the Scarlet Ammo' was a continuation of the various Neo-Venezia series and was terribly confused by the title? I'm amazed that they're able to get away with something that close; I can't imagine that name getting by without a copyright lawsuit here in the States...
msgundam2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quote
Lotte no Omocha! Is the anime of the year. Best anime ever.
egoist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quote
Oh, Princess Resurrection. Can't they just give us a full series instead?

msgundam2 wrote:
Lotte no Omocha! Is the anime of the year. Best anime ever.

Now, was she drinking tea or semen? Your take!
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:23 pm Reply with quote
Ugh, there has yet to be anything in the trailers for AnoHana that would make me want to watch it, which is a rarity for a noitaminA show. I just home when the promos start coming out for C that it looks more appealing, because otherwise there don't seem to be many shows I'm interested in for next season (unlike this one, which has been a bit of an overload).
jtiskool305

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quote
vashfanatic wrote:
Ugh, there has yet to be anything in the trailers for AnoHana that would make me want to watch it, which is a rarity for a noitaminA show. I just home when the promos start coming out for C that it looks more appealing, because otherwise there don't seem to be many shows I'm interested in for next season (unlike this one, which has been a bit of an overload).

Have you seen the website for C: Control? 'cause that was pretty cool.. just don't skip the intro of course.
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:48 pm Reply with quote
jtiskool305 wrote:
vashfanatic wrote:

Have you seen the website for C: Control? 'cause that was pretty cool.. just don't skip the intro of course.

Yeah, but it doesn't say too much about what it's actually about. Or rather, the plot introduction is clearly playings its cards close to its chest, since the rather real-world mundane not-too-distant-future plot doesn't exactly mesh with the crazy visuals of the front page background. C is about the only series next season that I am eagerly awaiting more information about. Well, I've been told by friends who read it that Blue Exorcist is pretty good, but otherwise, just C.
jtiskool305

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quote
vashfanatic wrote:
jtiskool305 wrote:
vashfanatic wrote:

Yeah, but it doesn't say too much about what it's actually about. Or rather, the plot introduction is clearly playings its cards close to its chest, since the rather real-world mundane not-too-distant-future plot doesn't exactly mesh with the crazy visuals of the front page background. C is about the only series next season that I am eagerly awaiting more information about. Well, I've been told by friends who read it that Blue Exorcist is pretty good, but otherwise, just C.

Yea, Blue Exorcist is a good manga. It only has about 20 chapters out now thats been translated into english but so far its pretty damn cool and with a pretty interesting plot.
Mavrick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quote
Shaterri wrote:
Am I the only one who assumed 'Aria the Scarlet Ammo' was a continuation of the various Neo-Venezia series and was terribly confused by the title? I'm amazed that they're able to get away with something that close; I can't imagine that name getting by without a copyright lawsuit here in the States...

Ha! I thought so too at first. "Why would an Undine need something like Scarlet Ammo?" I think the confusion comes from how it's translated. 緋弾のアリア(Hidan no Aria) and アリア ジ・オリジネーション(Aria The Origination). Maybe a less confusing translation would be "Aria of the Scarlet Ammo" or "Scarlet Ammo Aria"
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1