• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Sengoku Basara 4 PS3 Game Announced for 2014

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KoroshiyaHunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quote
Hnnng! I am straight up praying that Capcom changes their mind about Sengoku Basara in the west. We never got Utage. I wouldn't mind (if fact, I would prefer) if they did like Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires and just released it with translated text and left the original dubbing. However, unlike DW7E, I would prefer a physical copy if possible. I like to watch my game shelf expand, but I would gladly take digital if it came down to it. Fingers crossed!
Faiga_Raisa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quote
At first I was like "who the fudge is Inori. I haven't heard of this character in the SB franchise."

*research*

She's an original character for this play.

oh.

KoroshiyaHunter wrote:
Hnnng! I am straight up praying that Capcom changes their mind about Sengoku Basara in the west. We never got Utage. I wouldn't mind (if fact, I would prefer) if they did like Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires and just released it with translated text and left the original dubbing. However, unlike DW7E, I would prefer a physical copy if possible. I like to watch my game shelf expand, but I would gladly take digital if it came down to it. Fingers crossed!

Capcom is just but butts about releases. Like the trainwreck with Devil Kings. As if they couldn't leave the game alone. Or how they released 3 and said it was poor sales. I wonder why Capcom...maybe if you advertised it people would have known about it.

I recently got Utage and it is [expletive] amazing. Some of the shit characters say and idle chatter during a background has nearly made me pee my pants on several occasions. I was worried it was going to be a cop-out but Utage certainly lives up to its 'Party' name.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1