• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Grave of the Fireflies Special Edition

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psohrb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:54 am Reply with quote
I found the Interview with the Director really informative. Very moving story. I think this should be shown in high school classes during history. I've not been so moved by anything this powerful in a long time. Very well worth experiencing.

Gov'ments suck BTW.
remember love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:10 am Reply with quote
Psohrb wrote:
I found the Interview with the Director really informative. Very moving story. I think this should be shown in high school classes during history. I've not been so moved by anything this powerful in a long time. Very well worth experiencing.

Gov'ments suck BTW.

Is this with the the collectors gift set??I have the collectors gift set I just don't remember the interview part I'm going to need to go relook at it, I guess.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:17 am Reply with quote
Psohrb wrote:
Gov'ments suck BTW.

Thanks, but please don't bring up a three-year old review just for this. If you wish to discuss Grave of the Fireflies, why not open a new thread on it in the Anime forum?

Locked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1